Re: Final regatta agenda (unless I forgot something)

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Final regatta agenda (unless I forgot something)
From: DARDIRMY@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 22:14:15 EDT
This is Darius from Chicago looking forward to seeing everyone in Florida.  I
was just able to get everything into place to find the time off. I hope to
arrive Sunday early am. That being said, does anyone have space at a campsite
foe an extra person camping out of their car.

Safe journey everyone
Darius