Re: Fort De Soto Camping

To: Paul O'Sullivan <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fort De Soto Camping
From: ryoalty <ryoalty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:56:42 -0700 (PDT)
Paul,

  I'm sure there will be an extra spot for a single pup tent.  You may need to
park away from the camping site.  A month ago, or longer Bram reasured me that
I didn't need a whole site.  Likely he's not answering emails for the next few
days or weeks.

  More or less, it's my firm belief that you can squeak in with someone.  I'll
be there a week from today on the 15th or so.  My boat isn't finished btw.
It's my plan to squat on someone else's rights.  When I was in Desoto in
February, the Ranger's weren't around.  If we over occupy by a few heads,
things should be ok.  Keep it cool. No fighting, no shoving, things should be
fine.

  That's my take.

  David

Paul O'Sullivan <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Can anyone help
me?  I am looking to share a campsite, there will just be me and a small tent
,I am arriving on Thursday 10th , in time to unload the boats from the NW , a
good way to reduce your costs !!!

  Paul O?Sullivan
  Catlin Properties
  3620 Fair Oaks Blvd, Ste 150