Vang assembly For Sale

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Vang assembly For Sale
From: Keith Councell <keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:29:58 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry, I forgot to put notes on the vang on the email...

  I when to a line base vang... be using for the last 3 months, I'm going to
stay with it.

  Send me an email if you are interest. I have no clue what it is worth...so
make an offer.

  Picture attached.

  Thanks,
  Keith Councell

Keith Councell <keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I have been cleaning up after FL here and now I need to clean a few things
out...

  I have a extra Kite for sale

  The Kite was used for 2 years... red and white star shape pattern. During
last years NA I ripped it. (it is no longer ripped, Banks Sails replace out the
panel.) The kite is great shape now... I would like to get $425.00.

  If interest please contact me off of Catzooks so we do not fill up everyone
email boxes...

  Thanks,
  Keith Councell