Velocitek offer for Fort Desoto participants

To: "'swiftsolo.catzooks.com'" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Velocitek offer for Fort Desoto participants
From: "Ron Radko" <ron_radko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 20:06:32 -0700
Cc: <hays.clark@xxxxxxxxx>,"'Ted Huebner'" <t_huebs@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<smlieberman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'Tillman Gerngross'" <tillman.gerngross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'Clements, Paul S'" <Paul.Clements@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'Pieter Versavel'" <pieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ok,

I have finalized the information with the Velocitek guys on how to do the
discount for all participants in the North Americans (Musto and Swift
sailors)  For the best pricing arrangements, they would like me to put
together a group purchase.

The price is $100 off of retail, so $299 instead of $399 on the Velocitek
SC1.   These are great gadgets for training and comparing results from
racing afterwards.

Please check them out at:

http://www.velocitek.com/product.php?p=sc1

If you would like to order one, please contact me, and I'll put it together.
The order deadline is going to be May 15.

Thanks,

Ron