Re: [skiff] upcoming Single handed skiff events for the fallPacific Nort

To: <hcwickham@xxxxxxx>,<seattle-skiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [skiff] upcoming Single handed skiff events for the fallPacific NorthWest
From: Dave Lindsey <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 18:07:44 -0700
Cc: <jtulip@xxxxxxx>,<swimdunc@xxxxxxxxx>,<Karl.Schulmeisters@xxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<pieter_versavel@xxxxxxxxx>,<smlieberman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Good day to you Chris,

    It would be great to have you guys up here. I was out with Mike J.
today. We sailed two up in about 15 kts of wind.

    I really could use a clinic with Bram. Unfortunately I have not got out
as much as I would like this summer but I¹m looking forward to a good
September and hopefully this can stretch into October. After that hunting
season starts, followed by ski season, followed by paint the kitchen season.
Okay, you got me there, there¹s no kitchen painting season, it¹s more like I
do what the war department wants me to do season. I digress.

    You guys really need to come up here before it¹s kitchen painting
season. Please.

    Warm regard,

    David Lindsey

P.S. Do you guys have kitchen painting season in the Excited States? Now
that Hillary is out of the race I guess Bill will have to paint the kitchen
a couple of times ;)