Clinic at Huntington Lake

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Clinic at Huntington Lake
From: bdally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 18:53:59 -0500
Happy New Year guys!

I've appreciated the discussion on what should be included in the clinic this
year.? It is my hope that we can make this the best ever and I'll need
individual input to make that happen.? In addition to the normal class style
clinics, I hope to get each of you to let me know what you personally would
like to find out on the water.? As an example, everyone should be interested in
their sail shape as it relates to the fastest boats on the water (and the size
of the skipper).? You can not really tell much from your own boat and pictures
can be a big help.

If you suspect you have a weakness, let's work on it.? Newcomers should only be
embarrased by failing to ask questions.? Let's make it our goal to move
everyone up the curve.?
I really look forward to being able to focus on this one aspect of the regatta.

A?couple?things that?I'll need help with.? First is a driver for the chase
boat.? Second, I?hope we can get?a couple of the?experienced sailors to?sail a
few minutes in each of the?boats to ensure that everything is working right.??
?
Keep the ideas coming!