mistake in rules and sail prices

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: mistake in rules and sail prices
From: bdally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:10:42 -0400
Jordon Spencer pointed out a mistake in our rules that needs some house
keeping.? Rule 5.13.3.f.i currently reads:? "Boom band, Upper edge 832mm (39
inches) above the bottom of the mast heel plug."

39 inches is not 832 mm but rather 99 cm.? Unfortunately he followed the
832mm.?
So the rule should read : Boom band, Upper edge?99cm ?(39 inches) above the
bottom of the mast heel plug.? Sorry about the mistake Jordon.

The sail prices are being worked on and the part we are missing is the price
for the higher quality spinnaker material (the stuff Keith and my Purple and
pink kites are made from.? This material is substantially more expensive but it
is my opinion that the kites stay competitive for more than twice as long.?
I'll have prices both ways soon.? Also, these kites come into and out of the
launcher easier because they don't absorb water.

Best regards,?

Bram
?

?