Re: getting started on the Boat

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: getting started on the Boat
From: Woodworth1@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:37:49 EDT
Hi all. My  name is Bill Woodworth and am just starting to think about
building a Swift Solo. I've built five other boats, a couple of Fireballs, two
rowing shells and a rowing skiff for my dad. In addition I've helped restore a
few
Chris Crafts. Enough about me.

I have access to CNC equipment and have emailed Bram to find out if there is
a possibility of getting a copy of the plans in an AutoCAD compatible format.
If so, I'm going to computer  cut all my frames and other flat pieces. I
believe this will save countless hours and the accuracy is substantially better
than hand cutting. Although I won't know exactly how many parts can be cut this
way until I receive my plans, would anyone else be interested in a set of "fast
build" parts if this works out? Let me know if there is interest:
woodworth1@xxxxxxxx