The archive is now available

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: The archive is now available
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:25:19 -0700
Sender: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've finally battled my way through the archiving tools, and while I'm
not positive it will work perfectly, it's close enough for the time
being.  You can find a page devoted to the mailing list at
http://catzooks.com/swift-solo/ and access to the archives at this
page.

Let me know if you have questions or improvements.  One important
point: should I block out email addresses to reduce spam harvesters?

I'm going to be on vacation for a couple weeks starting next monday,
so I won't be working on the list at that time.

Thanks
Warren

--
warren stevens - catzooks.com