Graphite powder

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Graphite powder
From: "Paul Stalker" <pgstalker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:47:38 -0400
Hi folks,

I would like to list & order all the epoxy-related supplies at the same
time, but I haven't seen the WEST Graphite Powder listed anywhere yet. Does
anyone
know yet how much we should order? Also, do we need to order more 105 &
207-S epoxy to use with this, or is enough included in the already specified
amounts?

cheers,
Paul Stalker
Guelph, Ontario, Canada