Reply to Andy Howlett

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reply to Andy Howlett
From: Harveynestor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:32:15 EST
Andy:

       Thank you for your e-mail.  You certainly have not missed my point.

       Maybe your input as a professional engineer will lead Bram to
reconsider these issues and take some good sense measures so that the quality
of Swift
Solo one can build does truly come down to builder skill.

Eldon

Subj:   RE: unsubscribers