Re: CNC'd stations (will.grattan@talk21.com)

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CNC'd stations (will.grattan@talk21.com)
From: Harveynestor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:02:01 EST
Fellow Swift Solo Sailors:

Will:

       I agree with you.  Let those who want to use CNC on their boats use
it.

       The problem is that months ago I paid Bram for plans to build a Swift
Solo and I have not received plans.

       Because I do not have plans, I am not able to use CNC.  Furthermore,
Bram's plan is to only let a few select people have the capability to use CNC.

       Bram has not sent me plans.  He has only sent me paper station
templets.  If Bram would send me plans, the problem would be solved.

Eldon