They're done (the class rules)

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: They're done (the class rules)
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 09:51:14 EST
Go to the website and take a look.  If you see any problems (that haven't
already been discussed) please give us your comments before 10 PM tomorrow
night
November 31st.

In the absence of any major problems, we will be voting on these rules
Monday, December 1st.

We owe a big thanks to Greg Ryan.  He has put an enormous amount of time into
composing and helping get these rules right.

Thanks also to our members and some nonmember subscribers to our listserver
for your input.

A final note that should go without saying: If we find anything in these
rules that is causing a significant problem for our builders, we will ask you
vote for amending these rules prior to our first AGM.

I'm now purchasing a high quality PDF writer and will be able to better
communicate with you on the website.  I should be able to illustrate with very
good
graphics and that will better help answer your questions.

Thanks again to everyone.