rigging manual

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: rigging manual
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:33:19 EST
Just wanted to say "Happy Holidays" to everyone.

The first edition of the rigging manual is complete and you can get your copy
off of the home page.  Please feel encouraged to let me know about things
that are not clear so that we can make it better.

Would everyone who has started construction please drop me an email and let
me know how far along you are.  We have some clarification details on the new
centerboard trunk that we want to send those who have their frames done.  As
always, we like to wait to send this stuff out so than we can send the latest
info with the minimum number of mailings.

Also, let me know if you plan to take advantage of the $300 rebate so that I
can have Fisheries Supply put the proper number of parts kits together for
January 10th.

Judging from the amount of email, we're going to have a lot of boats
completed by summer.  I'm looking forward to meeting many of you in Michigan in
September.