FW: transom template

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: transom template
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:17:23 -0600
I found this jig in Fine Woodworking that would work well for laminating the
transom if one doesn't have a ton of clamps.

Rob

"One of the biggest tragedies of human civilization is the precedents of
chemical therapy over nutrition.  It's a substitution of artificial therapy
over natural, of poisons over food, in which we are feeding people poison in
trying to correct the reactions of starvation."

Dr. Royal Lee
January 12, 1951