rigging manual and picture permission

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: rigging manual and picture permission
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:34:29 EST
Hey,

I've posted a new version of the rigging manual.  It has new details on
building the vang arm and lever, the righting line, the main halyard, and
several
other matters.

This manual is a work in progress and will be updated to include all of the
line and shroud lengths over the next few weeks.  Please continue to give me
your questions and comments as you work on your boats so that clarifications
you
need are incorporated in the manual to help others.

It's great to be getting your construction pictures as you progress.  When
you email your pictures, please include a note letting me know if it is OK to
post them on the website with your name.

Last call on the rebate program.  Get those checks to me by the end of next
week if you want to participate.