Building the little bits

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Building the little bits
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:42:15 -0800
Sender: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
A question for you all.  I was just getting started on building the
"little pieces" -- gudgeon blocks and center control block bevels.
Page 22 kinda implies using epoxy to glue the strips together edge to
edge, but that got me wondering - how are the exteriors of these
pieces finished?  It wouldn't matter if the strips were glued edge to
edge with white glue if the entire thing was encased in glass and
epoxy... is this what happens?  (I see that the cleat bevels are done
this way... is this true for all the small pieces?)

Thanks
Warren

--
warren stevens - catzooks.com