Parts kits

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Parts kits
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:41:32 EST
Good to see you guys moving so quickly.  We have four issues to discuss:

1.  Parts kits update:

We have caught Fisheries Supply and Ronstan a bit by surprise with the large
number of orders for parts kits.  I too was surprised as only five or six
builders responded to the original request for advanced notice.

The tiller extensions and the jib traveler tracks are the main issues /
delays.  Many of you have already received your kits and several more should
get
them in a day or two.  A few more will go out late this week and they think the
balance will go out at the end of next week (assuming the travelers get in).
The kits go out in the order received.

We really appreciate the patience you have shown.  They are working hard for
us and we have made a significant impression on them.

2.  Please let me know what dates will work for you if you are interested in
attending our first championship and clinic at Higgins Lake in late August or
early September.  We need to set that date soon and be prepared to reserve the
camping spaces.  We will be holding a "how to" clinic prior to the regatta to
cut the learning time down.

3.  Many of you have sent great construction pictures.  If you could take a
few minutes and write a few lines about the experience, we would like to post
them on the website.

4.  The rigging manual continues to be updated and improved.  Remember,
without installing the hardware according to the deck plan, some of the manual
will
make little sense to you.