RE: North American Championships Date Timing

To: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: North American Championships Date Timing
From: "tom owen" <tom.owen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:04:49 -0500
  From: Greg Ryan [mailto:gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: 05 February 2004 15:24
  To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: North American Championships Date Timing

  I can make it with my family for the week of training and practice if the
date is set before the 04 labor day weekend. Otherwise Lucinda will be in
her first school class, and we cannot miss that! Perhaps we could do the
championships on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Labor day weekend
for people who cannot get off work all week. I planned to car-top and will
be driving across  from the NYC area but I have a light tripple boat trailer
that I origionally made to tow 49ers behind a tall SUV.  Let me know if this
will be of use to anyone on the East Coast. I would be happy to pitch in to
help people move boats if they are flying across for the regatta but I won't
have room inside the car.
  Greg
  Swift Solo - Rose.