Re: Deck weight?

To: "Paul Stalker" <pgstalker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Deck weight?
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:07:03 -0500
Paul, don't know how much the Harken gear will cost but I was looking to get a
little electric winch I could bolt to a wall or the floor of the garage (ahem..
boatshop).  I found a 12VDC electric winch available at powertoolsonline.net
for $72. It will lift the Swift, Kayak and your car (at the same time).  I will
be storing the boat suspended, during winter at least, and probably will be
swapping its storage place on and off for the 49er during the summer. OK, I am
lazy too.

Here is the URL
http://www.powertoolsonline.net/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=668

Greg