RE: Centerboard dimensions.

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Centerboard dimensions.
From: "tom owen" <tom.owen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:42:38 -0500
hi there Bram,
thanks for info on the pole ring.

we received our parts order from Fisheries.  however we are short some parts
and no packing list enclosed (big box full of bits & pieces - very few in
bags or with labelling - is this normal?)  should I chase them directly?

do you have a contact at Forte? I have been trying to contact them without
any success...
how is the sail testing going?

cheers,
Tom.