Re: New improved deck plan and Higgins Lake news

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: New improved deck plan and Higgins Lake news
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 14:48:42 -0400
Yeah, what about antartica?  Are steel runners protruding from the chines legal
if they do not exceed the maximum tolerances in the measuring frames?
Presumably there is no minimum area /depth for rudder and CB is there? Sail
numbers down there are a no brainer though as the teritory is divided amongst
signatory nations of the antartic treaty. So you would just use your nation
letters whatever that is.....

      Country
     Code

      International Olympic Athlete (East Timor in 2000)
     IOA

      1| Afghanistan (suspended in 2000)
     AFG

      Albania
     ALB

      Algeria
     ALG

      American Samoa*
     ASA

      Andorra
     AND

      Angola
     ANG

      Antigua and Barbuda
     ANT

      Argentina
     ARG

      Armenia
     ARM

      Aruba*
     ARU

      Australia
     AUS

      Austria
     AUT

      Azerbaijan
     AZE

      The Bahamas
     BAH

      Bahrain
     BRN

      Bangladesh
     NAG

      Barbados
     BAR

      Belarus
     BLR

      Belgium
     BEL

      Belize
     BIZ

      Bermuda*
     BER

      Benin
     BEN

      Bhutan
     BHU

      Bolivia
     BOL

      Bosnia and Herzegovina
     BIH

      Botswana
     BOT

      Brazil
     BRA

      British Virgin Islands*
     IVB

      Brunei
     BRU

      Bulgaria
     BUL

      Burkina Faso
     BUR

      Burundi
     BDI

      Cambodia
     CAM

      Cameroon
     CMR

      Canada
     CAN

      Cape Verde
     CPV

      Cayman Islands*
     CAY

      Central African Republic
     CAF

      Chad
     CHA

      Chile
     CHI

      China
     CHN

      Colombia
     COL

      Comoros
     COM

      Congo, Republic of the
     CGO

      Congo, Democratic Republic of the
     COD

      Cook Islands*
     COK

      Costa Rica
     CRC

      Cote d'Ivoire
     CIV

      Croatia
     CRO

      50| Cuba
     CUB

      Cyprus
     CYP

      Czech Republic
     CZE

      Denmark
     DEN

      Djibouti
     DJI

      Dominica
     DMA

      Dominican Republic
     DOM

      Ecuador
     ECU

      Egypt
     EGY

      El Salvador
     ESA

      Equatorial Guinea
     GEQ

      Eritrea
     ERI

      Estonia
     EST

      Ethiopia
     ETH

      Fiji
     FIJ

      Finland
     FIN

      France
     FRA

      Gabon
     GAB

      The Gambia
     GAM

      Georgia
     GEO

      Germany
     GER

      Ghana
     GHA

      Greece
     GRE

      Grenada
     GRN

      Guam*
     GUM

      Guatemala
     GUA

      Guinea
     GUI

      Guinea-Bissau
     GBS

      Guyana
     GUY

      Haiti
     HAI

      Honduras
     HON

      Hong Kong*
     HKG

      Hungary
     HUN

      Iceland
     ISL

      India
     IND

      Indonesia
     INA

      Iran
     IRI

      Iraq
     IRQ

      Ireland
     IRL

      Israel
     ISR

      Italy
     ITA

      Jamaica
     JAM

      Japan
     JPN

      Jordan
     JOR

      Kazakhstan
     KAZ

      Kenya
     KEN

      Kiribati (NOC recognized in 2003)
     KIR

      Korea, North (DPR of Korea)
     PRK

      Korea, South
     KOR

      Kuwait
     KUW

      100| Kyrgyzstan
     KGZ

      Laos
     LAO

      Latvia
     LAT

      Lebanon
     LIB

      Lesotho
     LES

      Liberia
     LBR

      Libya
     LBA

      Liechtenstein
     LIE

      Lithuania
     LTU

      Luxembourg
     LUX

      Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of
     MKD

      Madagascar
     MAD

      Malawi
     MAW

      Malaysia
     MAS

      Maldives
     MDV

      Mali
     MLI

      Malta
     MLT

      Mauritania
     MTN

      Mauritius
     MRI

      Mexico
     MEX

      Micronesia, Federated States of
     FSM

      Moldova
     MDA

      Monaco
     MON

      Mongolia
     MGL

      Morocco
     MAR

      Mozambique
     MOZ

      Myanmar (Burma)
     MYA

      Namibia
     NAM

      Nauru
     NRU

      Nepal
     NEP

      Netherlands
     NED

      Netherlands Antilles*
     AHO

      New Zealand
     NZL

      Nicaragua
     NCA

      Niger
     NIG

      Nigeria
     NGR

      Norway
     NOR

      Oman
     OMA

      Pakistan
     PAK

      Palau
     PLW

      Palestine*
     PLE

      Panama
     PAN

      Papua New Guinea
     PNG

      Paraguay
     PAR

      Peru
     PER

      Philippines
     PHI

      Poland
     POL

      Portugal
     POR

      Puerto Rico*
     PUR

      Qatar
     QAT

      150| Romania
     ROM

      Russia
     RUS

      Rwanda
     RWA

      Saint Kitts and Nevis
     SKN

      Saint Lucia
     LCA

      Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
     VIN

      Samoa
     SAM

      San Marino
     SMR

      Sao Tome and Principe
     STP

      Saudi Arabia
     KSA

      Senegal
     SEN

      Serbia and Montenegro (Yugoslavia)
     SCG

      Seychelles
     SEY

      Sierra Leone
     SLE

      Singapore
     SIN

      Slovakia
     SVK

      Slovenia
     SLO

      Solomon Islands
     SOL

      Somalia
     SOM

      South Africa
     RSA

      Spain
     ESP

      Sri Lanka
     SRI

      Sudan
     SUD

      Suriname
     SUR

      Swaziland
     SWZ

      Sweden
     SWE

      Switzerland
     SUI

      Syria
     SYR

      Taiwan (Chinese Taipei)*
     TPE

      Tajikistan
     TJK

      Tanzania
     TAN

      Thailand
     THA

      Timor-Leste (participated under IOA in 2000)
     TLS

      Togo
     TOG

      Tonga