s-glass

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: s-glass
From: "Mark" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:24:57 -0600
Bram,

Everyone using John Sweet for materials should know that they need to specify
their 20 yds of s-glass needs to be in one piece, (on his website he has an up
charge for guaranteeing it in one piece).  I rolled one side of the hull this
morning and came to the end of a piece 4' short of the trans., folded that up
and set it aside, then rolled a full piece.  On the other half it came up 3'
short, so I had to get creative, at least the sides are in one piece.  So I
need to order more s-glass and some hardner.

The mast step (49er part) where can one be found used or can I make one from
aluminum c-channel or epoxy and glass? If so what are the deminsions?

Thanks,