RE: Swift Solo construction errata

To: <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Swift Solo construction errata
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:08:41 -0500
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Warren,

This is great.  I think it would be easier to reference the Construction
page where the change takes place?  That could help with future updates and
save time from reading and reading the changes to see when the change
becomes relevant in the Manual.

"Construction Manual tips from the Masters to neophytes."

To your health,

             Rob

Rob DesMarais, D.C.
P.O. Box 1579, Clinton, AR  72031
888-754-7730

"One of the biggest tragedies of human civilization is the precedents of
chemical therapy over nutrition.  It's a substitution of artificial therapy
over natural, of poisons over food, in which we are feeding people poison in
trying to correct the reactions of starvation."

Dr. Royal Lee
January 12, 1951
Founder of the "Vitamins Products Company" - 1929

Now DBA:  Standard Process, Inc.
www.standardprocess.com    www.mediherb.com