Re: Swift Solo construction errata

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Swift Solo construction errata
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 08:53:08 -0700
Cc: warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes, that's a good point... mostly I've been collecting these as they
come across the list, and as I've reached that point in the
construction manual and pondered what I need to do.

I might try breaking them up by sections ('deck', 'hull', etc.) or
perhaps by 10-page blocks in the manual?  The problem with linking
them in the manual is that as bram releases new editions, the page
numbers get out of whack.

Warren