ordering masts, booms, and spinnaker poles

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ordering masts, booms, and spinnaker poles
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 10:21:11 EDT
Just a note regarding purchasing spars:

Tony has informed me that they are prepared to do another run of spars for
us.  Those who need masts, booms, or spinnaker poles during the next couple of
months should order them soon.  Remember, these items are built during periodic
runs and are not stocked items so you can't simply order them at will and
expect immediate delivery.

I'll be away from any form of communication for the next week.  Keeps the
sawdust flying--Higgins Lake is less than four months away.

Regards,