sails and other stuff

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: sails and other stuff
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:53:32 EDT

What a great time for our class with all the boats that are about to hit  the
water!  Many of you are at that  time when the beauty of the boat is
beginning to show (it's pretty easy to keep  going now).  I hope that everyone
is
enjoying the process as much as I did.  You'll be swimmingâwhoa, I mean
sailing
soon (hey, I haven't capsized  unintentionally this seasonâOK, I haven't been
out in winds over 20 knots yet  either) Continue giving me your input regarding
improvements to the manuals and  keep the sawdust flying.  The âHow  to Sail
a Swift Soloâ manual is coming along but running just a little late,
(hopefully by the middle of July).  I've about completed a manual that shows
the best
method of onsite  rigging the boat (like how to put the mast up alone, run the
lines, etc.)
We've listed your sail orders to date below.  Others who intend to order
sails on or  before July 5th need to tell me now (sail number and kite colors
and
design) so I can get the order together before I leave for  Huntington on the
 4th.  You must order and have your deposit to  us by the 5th to get in on
the discounted pricing of this order.  Please check to make  sure your sail
numbers and kite colors are correct (call or email me soon with  corrections
and
decisions on kite colors).  While I'm gone, you'll be able to reach me on my
cell phone at  253-209-4835
Mike Jocelyn                  CAN 001  all white
Bram Dally                     USA  002   lightening strike white body  blue
Bram Dally                     USA  013   kite colors to be  decided
Christian Rasmussen      USA  015  star white outside (body)  red
Robert Harper                USA 050   Lightening 1 red 2 blue
Pat  Owen                       USA  032   kite colors to be decided
Keith Council                 USA 056   kite colors to be decided
Roger Wright                 CAN 048   blue with red star
William Scheumann      USA  020    kite to be decided
Greg Ryan                     USA  009    lightening strike red with white
body
Joe Rome                       USA  055    lightening 1 red 2 white
Aendenboom-Wouters   BEL 010     lightening 1 blue 2  red
Regards,