sails and contacting Bram

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: sails and contacting Bram
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 14:22:34 EDT
Just a note to le you know that this is your last chance to get your order
in on the discounted sails (we've got 14 suits to date). I'm leaving  tomorrow
morning and will be gone until the 17th of July.

Those needing construction or technical assistance can still contact me on
my cell phone 253-209-4835 (leave a message and I'll call you back).

Keep the sawdust flying.