Re: dock/trailer cradle

To: Dave Lindsey <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: dock/trailer cradle
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 08:24:57 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
There aren't any plans for that. I think one was suppose to make the plans from
the appropriate stations, to be used for the craddle. (They will be the other
side of the station pattern). The best you can do now, is use some cardboard
and try to make a template which will fit on top of the hull in the and become
you template for the cross section.

The best way to do this. (You might already know this part) is to get help to
hold the cardboard horizontally across the hull. Then put a marker at the end
of a stick and run the stick at a vertical angle to the hull, while you drag it
across the hull section. It should now mark the cross section on the cardboard.

Christian/USA015