Transom bar

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Transom bar
From: Aikisu@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 12:39:05 EDT
Help Please,

I'm using a 2x6 between the tops of station 14 cockpit region.
 Do I  cut a radius here to the bottom edges of the 2x6 for the transom form
or can you offset from the edge a bit?
 What is the AMP distance from the bottom of station 14 to the top of the of
the transom
 bar? ( with 1/4" rwc on, for a done transom molded to the hull).

Measuring twice to get it right
Worried that my Gudgeon spacing will be wrong.
Thanks Ken Bradon