My bow, complete!

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: My bow, complete!
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:56:22 -0700
Sender: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hey all -- just as a thanks for all your help, I offer this picture of
my bow piece, attached and looking purty.  All these pictures have
inspired me to get cracking.  I figure I'm about a week away from
glassing the hull; I have a bit more fairing to do, but I'm really
close.

--
warren stevens - catzooks.com