Gear Shots

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Gear Shots
From: Bob Lewis <hsutherl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:13:18 -0700
I've posted some photos I took of Bram's first two Solos below

http://members.shaw.ca/Boblewis/Index.html

The low numbers are 001 from Bram's visit to Vancouver last fall was it?
The higher numbers are 002 from the Jericho Classic in Vancouver this
spring.  Did Bram tell you that you are supposed to build a boat road
trailer that you can live in before you build the boat!

All pictures have been cut down to 1/4 size from what my camera took.

This sucked up most of my little web space so I can't say how long the
pictures will be up.  Hope some of them are a help or amusement to some of
you.

Cheers

Bob Lewis
Imperial Canoe Wizard of the Canadian Canoe Sailing Association