sails

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: sails
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:38:05 EDT
Great news,

Just got a call from Dale at Banks Sails.  The sails have been shipped  to us
and should be here about Monday.  Some of the kites may be shipped a  couple
of days late as they apparently had a problem with some bad cloth,  however
we'll get all of these sails out next with the exception of the missing  kites.

They should go out on Monday the 20th since I'll be in  Canada sailing with
Roger and Mike from the 16th through the 19th.  I  can't tell you who's kites
are missing yet.  Communication from the loft in  China could use some help.

I've received payment from most of you.  Those who have not sent  payment,
please do so right away.  I have to pay for these sails when they  arrive.