Re: Some valuable tips for Swift Solo sailing

To: Randy Wahlfeldt <randyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Some valuable tips for Swift Solo sailing
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:12:55 -0400
Cc: SwiftSolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.apsltd.com

Just search for DVD and it should show  up.

I can recommend the DVD "Smack down under" (2003 JJ Giltinan trophy 18ft. race
in Sidney) also. It will get you pumped up and ready to go sailing... :) Or at
least put in another 20 hours of building on your swift

Christian

PS: The latter DVD is pure entertainment, and little to do with sailing
technique.