sliders

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: sliders
From: Nocalsolo@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:22:51 EDT
To all

problem
Laminating pieces found to slide under weights when your working surface or
pieces are not completely level.

example
instead of a level stack or even deck of strips I got a hardened fan

solution
 I am using clamps
or screws to hold pieces

extra
I'm using those buzz scissors to cut mylar pieces so my clamps don't bond to
project. It also speeds cutting peelply, paper and tape. Does not work on
glass fabric, FYI.

Thanks
Ken