RE: Great single handed video Headsup

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Great single handed video Headsup
From: "Andy Howlett" <Andy.Howlett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:37:56 +0100
From: Greg Ryan [mailto:gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx]

....  Albeit with hugely better performance than the laser.

...and much nicer to sail than a laser. I have one as my second boat and I love
it, it is a great single handed trapeze trainer - with the added bonus that 2nd
hand boats are cheap (in the UK at least - mine was only £500 GBP). It may only
have a PY number of 994 but on a close reach in a blow there is not much to
touch it - certainly in terms of grin factor!

I have a copy of the file on CD which I am happy to copy for any UK based folk
without access to a broadband connection - just give us a shout!

Andy H.