re.short deck

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: re.short deck
From: Nocalsolo@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:07:12 EDT
Hi all,

My mystery solved. Thanks Bram.

Turns out there's more info on the deck plans that I did not review prior to
building the deck on the frame. I ended the steps at station six. Whoops. Be
sure you review the deck plans so that you properly build in the correct step
extension and angle. Bram and I discussed the possible remedies and he felt I
wasn't in any rules violation nor performance issues. The jib track may just
make it.

Thanks
ken

For the odd boat out there