Re: Centerboard trunk building primer?

To: Aikisu@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Centerboard trunk building primer?
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:00:04 -0500
Cc: WFS03@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Did you ever cut down your stations to account for the fabric inside the hull.? If not, then thats
probably where the difference is. You may just want to leave it (I did) until you start fitting the
deck, then you will get a better picture of what needs to be done.

Christian

Aikisu@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi all,
I find having to place 1/4 inch shims to bring the new centerboard up flush with the top of station 6. Just a note on what I needed to do also.