Re: Centerboard trunk building primer?

To: Nocalsolo@xxxxxxx, christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Centerboard trunk building primer?
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:10:07 EST

In a message dated 11/12/2004 6:28:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Nocalsolo@xxxxxxx writes:

Hi Chris.

Looks like I have room to trim station six and eight to get a deeper  gunwale
fit afterall. Forget the shims.

Thanks for being the first to point me in the right direction followed by
Bram of course.

I asked my 15 year old Grapic wiz step daughter to change some colors on  the
logo design.

see below

Thanks Again everyone.
Ken Bradon USA 028

Ken,

Just got home and am going through a lot of email (latest to  earliest).  The
graphic redesign is outstanding.  If there are  other emails from you I'll
answer then separately as I'm responding as  I go so as to not forget any.

Thanks again and be sure to thank your daughter for such outstanding  work.

Best regards.

Bram

JPEG image