Parts from Aquilo

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Parts from Aquilo
From: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:37:30 -0700
Hello to all Swift builders, I trust that winter is bringing on a furious spate
of building. We are currently building parts for various home builders across
the community and are working on boats two and three.

I would just like to remind anyone that is thinking of ordering parts for their
Swift completions leading up to March, that Production is going to be VERY busy
during February and March. If you are certain that you will be needing
components from us, even if you do not need them yet, please think about
ordering now, so that we can manufacture them for you during December and
January. This will guarentee you a production slot.

I have attached a pdf with the beginnings of our price list. We will be
manufacturing any and all of the other components for the class, so please feel
free to contact me about special requirements.

Happy building

Roger Wright
www.aquiloboats.com