Sail No. 56

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sail No. 56
From: pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 14:14:51 -0500
Swifties,

Anita and I are no longer at VMG and VMG is no longer producing Swift Solos but
we wanted to take the time to say thanks to everyone that we encountered. What
a great group of people!

You have or will see the two boats that Bram purchased from VMG; the green
monster(our hull number one/sail number 32) and Brams' white and bright sail
number 13(our hull number three). I didn't have time until now to send photos
but I thought that our hull nimber two(sail number 56) belonging to Keith
Councell should get it's day on the web so i've included a photo of the boat.

We want to say farewell and we hope to see many of you in the future as the
class continues to grow.

With kind regards,

Pat and Anita Owen
231 882-5945