Re: Sail No. 56

To: pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Sail No. 56
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 00:12:46 EST

In a message dated 11/27/2004 11:43:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Swifties,

Anita and I are no longer at VMG and VMG is no longer  producing Swift Solos
but
we wanted to take the time to say thanks to  everyone that we encountered.
What
a great group of people!

You have  or will see the two boats that Bram purchased from VMG; the  green
monster(our hull number one/sail number 32) and Brams' white and  bright sail
number 13(our hull number three). I didn't have time until now  to send photos
but I thought that our hull nimber two(sail number 56)  belonging to Keith
Councell should get it's day on the web so i've included  a photo of the boat.

We want to say farewell and we hope to see many of  you in the future as the
class continues to grow.

With kind  regards,

Pat and Anita Owen
231 882-5945

This is the  Swift Solo mailing list.  For unsubscribe instructions,
visit here:  http://catzooks.com/swift-solo/

Pat and Anita,

As both the owner of two of your boats and in my role with the class, I can
tell you that you'll be missed in a big way.  Your integrity and quality of
work were of the highest level.

013 is coming along (with the rigging). It is great to have a Swift to work
on during the winter since I promised Jane that I wouldn't build another boat
until I have the shop completed next to the house (I've been putting it off
because of other things).

I'm sure that I speak for all of us in saying that we'd sure like to see  you
in Florida.  We'd get you out in a Swift if you show up!

Best regards from all of us,