Vancouver boat show

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Vancouver boat show
From: "roger wright" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:38:10 -0700
I have just returned from the Vancouver International Boat show. The show
demonstrated once again the level of interest in the Swift. After some
challenges in the first part of the week (the boat show being cancelled due to
Union activity and then us being given a booth which was only about 15' high!)
the show got under way on Thursday night with some creative rigging at a 45
degree angle. Bram came up to give me a hand and together we spent three long
days talking until we were hoarse!

I don't believe that I am exagerating when I say that 95% of people that walked
past the display stopped and looked in awe at the Swift. We received a few good
contacts of people interested in joining the class at some stage.

I really believe that we have an awesome skiff with the Swift and that this
class is going to continue to grow in the future.

I would like to thank Bram for his tireless efforts in helping all of us in the
class.

See everyone in Florida!

Roger