Pictures of racing for Wooden Boat Mag

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Pictures of racing for Wooden Boat Mag
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:33:42 EDT
We really need pictures of the actual racing soon--especially around  the
starting line or mark roundings.  Wooden Boat has contacted me and  wants to do
piece on our Midwinters.  This Magazine has been a major  player in our
growth but needs the finished article and pictures delivered  within a week.

Thanks for your help,