Election results

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Election results
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:15:07 EDT
Rob and others,

Their being no formal proposals for rule changes or further nominations,  the
ISSA slate of officers stands as written.  Congratulations  to  Class
Secretary Treasurer, Darius Darmantas;  Vice President, Christian Rasmussen;
Class
President, Greg Ryan; class  Promotions and Growth Officers, Bram Dally and
Roger Wright; Chief Measurer,  Bram Dally.  Speaking for myself, I'm excited
about the talent and enthusiasm  on this executive committee and am pleased to
be
a part of  it.

We did only receive a couple of votes and suspect that I should have
reminded everyone to vote once more--my apologies (with no other officer
nominations
or issues, it didn't matter in this case).

I would hope that the new class officers (with input and a  vote from our
members) would clarify the rudder issue and discuss the two  part mast issue
(and
any other items) in the reasonably near future.  We'll  also need to address
the dues issue.  To help the class get going, I will  donate $100 for each new
sail number that comes into the class over the next  year (the balance of the
fees will continue to be used on expenses associated  with building the
class).

The following is a list of class assets that are mostly in my  possession:
   1 ea. mast mandrel (in Forte's possession)
   1 ea. boom mandrel (in Forte's possession)
   1 ea. load hailer
   4 ea. marks and anchors