RE: Election results

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>, <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Election results
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:47:26 -0500
Congratulations to all the new officers.

No Swift Solo's in this month's copy of WoodenBoat?  Perhaps from this month
forward, the promotion officers should coordinate consistent submissions.
Though they recommend slides, I'm sure they'll take snapshots or digital
copies could be converted to a slide.  We should have the next 10 issues
covered with all the boats in Florida.

What happened to the donation that Ken and I made to the class with the
lower water marker gas containers?  Just kidding.   improvision.

To your health,

             Rob

Rob DesMarais, D.C.

P.O. Box 1579, Clinton, AR  72031

888-754-7730

"One of the biggest tragedies of human civilization is the precedents of
chemical therapy over nutrition.  It's a substitution of artificial therapy
over natural, of poisons over food, in which we are feeding people poison in
trying to correct the reactions of starvation."

Dr. Royal Lee

January 12, 1951

Founder of the "Vitamins Products Company" - 1929

Now DBA:  Standard Process, Inc.

www.standardprocess.com    www.mediherb.com