re: revised parts list

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Christian Rasmussen" <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: re: revised parts list
From: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 22:39:41 -0600
Christian, it would be a good idea to get two pricelists, one for the whole kit and the other for kit without spars. Some builders are ordering the spars from me, but ending up with the full parts kit, including spar equipment.

regards
Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian Rasmussen" <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>