Re: Hull construction, some ramblings while I pick the epoxy off my fin

To: keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Hull construction, some ramblings while I pick the epoxy off my fingers.
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:57:45 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Rob,

We've intentionally delayed the start of the measurement process.  We  will
likely start that process at the next major class regatta.   Eventually, all
boats that want to race in our major championships will need a  certificate.
Since the cedar strips represent about 20% of the weight of a  Swift, I would
expect the differences in the weight caused by variations in  strip weight to
be
about 4 lbs.