Re: Boats

To: "Brian Bergantz" <bergantz95118@xxxxxxxxx>, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Boats
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:55:44 -0600
I agree. Most of my friends tell me that Fugu belongs in a case and not on the water. Bram has always stated that it is hard to get to the water once you start to set the boat up. This is also true. A Swift will never be just another boat in the marina. After sailing they all come back to comment on how nice she looks on the water and they are amazed at how fast she will fly. Build or buy one and you will never regret it!