Fw: SkiffChat

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw: SkiffChat
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 22:58:38 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: Al Pritchard
To: Greg Ryan
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: SkiffChat

Ill cast a vote for AOL/AIM ... Mac friendly :-)

Sorry it didn't work out this evening. But to give everyone something else to
look at (besides the PDF Bram sent), there was a post on Sailing Anarchy this
morning, that was related to this evenings chat.

Make sure you look at the other links on the page: Building Foils, Building a
Rudder Gantry, and Installing a Bowsprit (the last one may not be as relevant)

http://www.sailingsource.com/cherub/rudstock.htm

Al Pritchard